Sunday 19 June 2016

I missed the distraction and the motivation

Just entered my fourth week of my weight loss journey and it's actually the first time that I exercised while my girls napped. I must say, I miss the distraction and the motivation...

I did complain a whole lot and begged them to step aside so that I don't accidentally hit them while in my dance zone. But they were having fun with me because they were right beside me doing the dance. When they do get tired though they play or sit around and watch. Once my three year old sees me drenched in sweat and slacking off... she immediately yells, "YOU CAN DO IT MOMMY... ALMOST THERE!" One day, she even brought me her little cup of water and said, "Here, you need to drink some water. I'll share some with you." (Awwwww) I guess aside from being one of many moms out there trying to conquer a weight loss journey, I am not alone in this journey here at home. It feels nice.

Anyway, being on my fourth week means that it has been four weeks since I've changed my diet. I didn't think I was able to do it for this long... but I did! I'm so proud of myself. Woohoo! On top of that, I've lost nine pounds and went from a size 14 to a size 8... I'm so happy I could cry. Since I am on the CIZE program, I did take a before picture and will take an after picture at the end of this week. I'm not one to share these types of pictures but at the same time I want to set an example for mommies, like me, who have to work to get our body back. So I guess I'm going to have to grow some balls and share that. ;)

Here are some recipes that I used to during my journey.
ELyna Martin's photo.
My sweet distraction and motivation. <3
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment