Monday 13 June 2016

Last Minute Princess Birthday Party Decoration: Thank goodness for the internet

3 weeks before our youngest daughter's birthday, my husband and I had planned to take our daughter on Ride the Ducks that we have here at home since she and our oldest have been begging to go on it.

Then 5 days before her birthday... we decided to have close family and friends over to celebrate as well for dinner. So we had to figure out what we can do while fitting our food budget we have left for that week. We had a pizza party. :)

It wouldn't be a princess party without the proper decorations... and well, I didn't want to spend to much on decorations so I surfed the internet. I had to purchase a few things but they weren't too expensive.

Decoration / Invitation
  • Smartphone and free video app for the last minute invitation (got it!)
  • Pink table covers for backdrop and tables ($6)
  • Castle sandwich cutter ($2)
  • Baggies for rice crispies ($3)
  • Cardstock for a princess banner and crowns (had some left from previous projects)
  • Balloons (had some left from previous party)
  • Tulle (had some left from previous party)


    Beautiful Princess Banner
    Free template from Reiko Handcrafted
      almost perfect Rice Crispy treats ;D
    Prince / Princess Crown
    Free template from FirstPalette

Last minute parties aren't so stressful after all as long as you know what you want to have with a budget. Everything turned out perfectly. The princes and princesses had so much fun! I guess I had just as much fun too since I didn't get to take pictures. I had to ask my friends and family to send me theirs. *sigh








No comments:

Post a Comment